NCA New Student Tuition & Fee Schedule, 2018/2019
See or Download Financial Agreement HERE.
$160 – due with Application form; $150 for each additional student from the same family
Application Fee Policy:
- Application will not be processed without the application fee
- The application fee is non-refundable, except if class is full to capacity
- Reserved student placement will only be held as long as various fees (due on June 1st)and 1st month tuition (due on August 1st) are paid on time. Class placement will be released upon non-payment of fees.
This fee partially covers the cost of the forms, processing for admissions and bookkeeping. It also covers parent newsletters and office communications, student accident insurance, A.C.S.I. & T.A.B.S. membership dues, etc.
Screening / Entrance / Placement Test – $50; Annual Standardized Testing – $50
Testing Fee Policy:
- Due at time of application
- Must be paid in full by the first day of school in order to attend.
- Testing fees are non-refundable.
All prospective Kindergarten Students are required to participate in a readiness screening (K.I.D.S. = Kindergarten Inventory of Developmental Skills). Prospective students must demonstrate their readiness to function at the grade level for which they are applying. A diagnostic test, the most recent report card and standardized test results from their previous school will be required.
All students at NCA take a comprehensive battery of nationally norm referenced tests annually. This will let us know what concepts your student has mastered, how far they have progressed from year to year, and how they compare with other students across the country. Our students traditionally do very well!
Book, Material, Technology & Additional Fees
Kindergarten & Elementary Book, Material & Technology Fee – $310
Secondary Book, Material & Technology Fee – $375
- 9th – 12th Grade Student Activity Fee – $35
- Senior Graduation Fee (12th Grade) – $100
Book, Material & Technology Fees Policy
- Due June 1st or at time of enrollment if after June 1st.
- A $25 late fee (no exception) will be added to enrolled student’s account if not paid by June 15th. Another late fee will be added if not paid by July 15th.
- Must be paid in full by the first day of school in order to attend
- Book, Material, Technology, and Additional fees are non-refundable.
This fee includes rental use of permanent textbooks, cost of consumable workbooks, computer software, technology supplies, teaching aids, etc. All books and supplies are the sole property of NCA.
Tuition Payment Options
Plan A – One Annual Payment in full is due on or before August 15, 2018. This one annual payment plan offers the maximum savings to parents of approximately 5% versus the monthly payment option. If payment is not made by August 31st, the payment option will automatically revert to Plan C.
Annual Payments First Child Second Child
Kindergarten $5,415 $4,875
Grades 1-6 $6,745 $6,070
Grades 7-12 $7,315 $6,585
Plan B – Semester payments are due on or before August 15, 2018, and January 15, 2019. By pre-paying each semester this two-installment plan offers savings of approximately 2.5 % versus the monthly payment plan. If payments are not made by August 31st and by January 31st, respectively, the payment option will automatically revert to Plan C.
Semester Payments (2) First Child Second Child
Kindergarten $2,780 $2,500
Grades 1-6 $3,460 $3,115
Grades 7-12 $3,755 $3,380
Plan C – 10 payments are due the 1st of each month beginning in August 2018 and ending in May 2019. If payment is not received on the 6th of the month, late fees will be assessed. Additional late fees will be charged after the 15th of the month. If tuition falls one month past due the student will be withdrawn until account becomes current.
Monthly Payments (10) First Child Second Child
Kindergarten $570 $515
Grades 1-6 $710 $640
Grades 7-12 $770 $695
Annual fund – Tax-Deductible Gifts
Nazarene Christian Academy has made every effort to keep tuition affordable. Tuition is not tax-deductible. In charity and faith the Board has budgeted expecting tax-deductible contributions equal to approximately $300 per student. We welcome your love gifts, in the amount the Lord enables – not equal gifts but equal sacrifices. Some may do much more and others a little less. Some may do volunteer service or contribute other material gifts in–lieu of cash gifts. It also takes the help of grandparents, local businesses and other friends to meet the total need.